At Sunrise, we have a long list of opportunities for adults and families to serve the community and grow in their walks with Jesus Christ!
- Weekly Backpack Food Program: We partner with Food Finders to provide 30 backpacks of food for 30 families every week at a local elementary school called Mayflower.
- Habitat for Humanity: We’ve entered into a house adoption program, where we work alongside future homeowners of Habitat homes, completely renovating an existing house that needs a lot of work. We love getting to know these homeowners!
- Annual Christmas Effort: Each December, we partner with a variety of ministries in an effort to provide Christmas gifts for children of families in financial need.
- Trinity Life Ministry: We partner with Trinity, both in relationship and finances. Trinity is helping transform men who are suffering in addiction through the saving power of Jesus Christ!
- Through the Gate: This is a new partnership with a women’s ministry, similar to that of Trinity. We’re excited about the opportunity to meet and come alongside these women, who desire to pull out of addiction and into a deeper relationship with their savior, Jesus!
- Weekly Prayer Team
- Additional outreach opportunities