To provide adults and families with the opportunity to support each other through the joys and struggles in life. This is accomplished in small group settings, which we call Life Groups! These small groups are centered on the saving power and grace of Jesus Christ.
What does A Life Group Look Like?
- 8 to 12 adults (along with their families)
- Comfortable setting, with a guest-friendly mindset
- Groups typically meet every other week, building a strong small group community
- Studies are based on Biblical principles, varying in style and format from group to group
- Service projects, cookouts and local events are often included throughout the year in Life Group gatherings
Email our Life Group Coordinator, Mike O’Shaughnessey to find out more about Life Groups, or to express your interest in joining. Mike’s email is email@example.com.