Mission: Build stronger Christian men according to God’s Holy Bible–Grow in our relationships; Grow His Kingdom. Our vision is that Sunrise will have an increasing core of godly men that are sold out to Christ, surrendering to His will.
“If we shall live, we shall live for the Lord”
— Romans 14:7
- Fellowship & Encouragement – provide opportunities to expand our relationships
- Discipleship & Accountability – learn from God’s word and each other
- Worship – enhance our ability to worship God in song and daily deeds
- Service – identify, plan and participate in opportunities to extend the hand of Christ
- Commitment- continue to grow in Christ-like behavior of denying ourselves and picking up the cross
- Evangelism & Witness – provide opportunities to share Christ, the power of the cross and testimony of our Christ’s impact on our life
Men’s Bible Study – We currently are encouraging our men to participate in Life Groups within the church, building up that ministry. There are several men’s accountability groups within the church, set up by those who desire and value accountability from other Godly men.
Men’s Breakfast – The men of the church have been providing breakfast for the whole congregation every other month. Refer to the calendar to see the next breakfast, which takes place on Sunday mornings at 8:45 before the worship service.
The Men’s Bible Study offers assistance to elderly and widows in the church. They’re also thrilled to help others outside of the church when they’re made aware of a need in the community. Here is list of a number of service projects they are able to help with: garage/basement organization, car detailing, tree care, lawn care, driving to appointments, gutter cleaning, house sitting during funerals, fall clean-up and more!