Mission: Build stronger Christian men according to God’s Holy Bible–Grow in our relationships; Grow His Kingdom. Our vision is that Sunrise will have an increasing core of godly men that are sold out to Christ, surrendering to His will.
“For the dwelling of God is among men” — Rev 21:3
“If we shall live, we shall live for the Lord”
— Romans 14:7
- Fellowship & Encouragement – provide opportunities to expand our relationships
- Discipleship & Accountability – learn from God’s word and each other
- Worship – enhance our ability to worship God in song and daily deeds
- Service – identify, plan and participate in opportunities to extend the hand of Christ
- Commitment- continue to grow in Christ-like behavior of denying ourselves and picking up the cross
- Evangelism & Witness – provide opportunities to share Christ, the power of the cross and testimony of our Christ’s impact on our life
The Men’s Ministry at Sunrise provides a variety of ways to connect:
Men’s Bible Study – Ongoing studies where anyone can join in, regardless of your Bible knowledge. We currently meet at 6:45 a.m. at the Christos restaurant on Teal Rd. on Wednesday mornings.
Men’s Breakfast – Typically held on the third Saturday of each month at 8:30 a.m., men are invited to enjoy a hearty breakfast and spend some time together. We either dig into the Bible together, or we hear a guest speaker tell their story about how Jesus has changed their lives. As men, we are called to lead our families and our community. It’s not an easy task, so we gather in order to support and encourage one another. We would love for you to join us!
Minnesota Fishing Trip – Held in September, a group of men go to Minnesota for a week of fishing and fellowship. There is a cost involved, but it’s significantly more affordable than you’d think. Contact the church office for more details.
The Men’s Bible Study offers assistance to elderly and widows in the church. They also prayerfully consider helping others outside of the church, depending on their current workload. Here is list of a number of service projects they are able to help with: garage/basement organization, car detailing, tool shed cleaning, tree cutting, lawn care, driving to appointments, toilet/gutter cleaning, house sitting during funerals, and more!