Mission: Build stronger Christian men according to God’s Holy Bible–Grow in our relationships; Grow His Kingdom. Our vision is that Sunrise will have an increasing core of godly men that are sold out to Christ, surrendering to His will.
“If we shall live, we shall live for the Lord”
— Romans 14:7
- Fellowship & Encouragement – provide opportunities to expand our relationships
- Discipleship & Accountability – learn from God’s word and each other
- Worship – enhance our ability to worship God in song and daily deeds
- Service – identify, plan and participate in opportunities to extend the hand of Christ
- Commitment- continue to grow in Christ-like behavior of denying ourselves and picking up the cross
- Evangelism & Witness – provide opportunities to share Christ, the power of the cross and testimony of our Christ’s impact on our life
Men’s Bible Study – ongoing studies where anyone can join in, regardless of your Bible knowledge. We currently meet at 6:45 a.m. at the Christos restaurant on Teal Rd. on Wednesday mornings.
Minnesota Fishing Trip – held in September, a group of men go to Minnesota for a week of fishing and fellowship.
The Men’s Bible Study offers assistance to elderly and widows in the church. They also prayerfully consider helping others outside of the church, depending on their current workload. Here is list of a number of service projects they are able to help with: garage/basement organization, car detailing, tool shed cleaning, tree cutting, lawn care, driving to appointments, toilet/gutter cleaning, house sitting during funerals, and more!